Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mia this week

  • Mia told us yesterday that she has a baby in her belly. It's a girl and her name is Summer. She pulls up her shirt and talks to her.
  • She also told us she has brothers and sisters. Some of their names include Nami, Notti, Traji, Jreshem, etc.
  • She's at the age now where I can tease her and she gets the joke. Today she went poopy on the potty and came to me for a treat. I said to her very sweetly and seriously, "Just having me for your mommy is your most special treat." She laughed, throwing her arms around me and said, "No Mommy, you're not my special treat! I need Skittles!"
  • Mia loves to play games on the computer, especially impressive to us because we have a laptop with no mouse. She really likes the Sesame Street site.
  • Her ear is hurting her again. Not sure if it will mean another trip to the doc this week, but if so, it will be the specialist.

No comments: