Sunday, February 13, 2011

Everyone Poops

At my work holiday party, we did a White Elephant gift exchange. Mike got stuck with a book entitled, "Everyone Poops". We jokingly said it would be perfect for Mia, and ironically, it has turned out to be one of her favorite books! Along the same lines, Mia's Papaw calls her Booty Butt Turtle and she gets so worked up over that name. She balls up her fists and shouts, "I am NOT a Booty Butt Turtle! I'm Jasmine!" She gets so worked up over it that we can't help ourselves and when she poops on the potty we'll say "Good job, Poopy Butt Turtle." At that point she doesn't care what we call her, as long as she gets her Skittles.

The other night we were trying to get her corralled into the bathtub. We were chasing her all over the house, pulling off a little of her clothing at a time while she giggled. When I finally got her pants off I started yelling "Look at that Poopy Butt Turtle!" She got mad and yelled her typical, "I am NOT a Poopy Butt Turtle! I'm Jasmine! Jasmine does NOT poop!" to which Mike and I replied in unison, "Everyone Poops!" She yelled back, "Everyone NOT poops! Princesseses do NOT poop." And I said, "Of course they do! What do you think Cinderella did after the ball? She came home and took a big poop." Mia stood there looking at us like we were nuts while Mike and I giggled like 2 year olds.

1 comment:

Missy said...

OMG! That is hilarious.