I can't believe this was us just three years ago. It seems like an eternity since that day, and yet it seems just like yesterday. I vividly remember my excitement as I lay in that bed, watching the clock in anticipation of the moment I would meet my little boy or girl. Charlie said I was glowing. I believe I was simply radiating all the joy I felt at becoming a mother. I could not wait to meet my baby. When Dr. Paul said it was a girl, I was completely overwhelmed with love and happiness for my little Mia. I have truly felt that exact same way every day since I met her. I love her more than anything I have ever known and will do my absolute best to make sure that she is confident in my love every day of her life. Happy Birthday my sweet, sweet girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment