Monday, January 28, 2008

Sleep...oh how I miss thee

I am exhausted. Sleep does not come easily these days as I am so very uncomfortable. I can't lay in any position for very long without something aching. I toss and turn all night, and while I want to lay with my husband, it's just better that he stay on the couch where I won't keep him up too.

Yesterday I was so tired I found myself crying at the drop of a hat. I went to Mom's for lunch to see Grandma and Aunt Catsy and cried the whole way there. The Bean has also been trying to turn, and that's hurting too. So I had a little pity party for myself and just cried and cried. My sweet and wonderful husband felt so badly for me that he came home with a gift - a silver and green turquoise bracelet. It's just beautiful and I didn't cry at all after that. Jewelry can work magic! I don't know what I'd do without that man...

No comments: