Thursday, September 4, 2014

September Update

Callie just walked up to me, grabbed me by the hand, and started blowing kisses to Mia (Bia, as she calls her) and saying bye-bye. Then she led me to her room and pointed to her bed. It's only 6:30, but when the girl is tired, she's ready to go!

She's doing so well in her class at school. They say she loves when they talk about animals, and is starting to have more fun outside. Everyone is enamored with her!

She talks up a storm and likes to try to repeat what she hears us say. She says "ay-oh" for hello, "ay-iss" for there it is. She still loves to put her hands out, palms up, for "I don't know". She also makes an O with her mouth when she's excited or surprised. A-DORABLE!!

She's taken a few baths this week and has only cried when I've rinsed her hair. Otherwise she plays with her ducks, fish, blocks and other bath toys, lining them up along the side of the tub and organizing them. She's always very busy. :-)

Mia has been super busy this week as well. She started back up with tumbling and is flipping all around the living room as I type this. She is also doing volleyball, making for a tired girl. But since Callie goes to sleep so early, it's easy to get Mia in bed early as well. I can still fool her a bit with time. ;-)

No comments: