Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome Callie Marie!!!

Our sweet, beautiful girl was born last Wednesday, April 10, at 9:50 a.m. She was 7 lbs, 10 oz and was 19 inches long. She is every bit as perfect as her sister and there wasn't a dry eye at the hospital upon her arrival.

Callie had many, many visitors at both the hospital and when we arrived at home. Of course all her grandparents, aunts and uncles were there, plus her cousin Emie. Aunt Joyce and Tom visited, as did Amy, Margo and Kim. Mommy's work friend Melissa stopped by and Mommy's school friend Warren, did as well. Uncle Matt came to the house when we got home.

Mommy's experience was much better this time than it was with Mia, so I got to enjoy my baby girl much more. I have had lots of help since I got home, with Nana, Papa, Granny and Grumpy coming over on most days to help out and let me get some rest. Thanks to them I've been able to enjoy Callie while also having energy to make sure Mia gets enough attention and love as well.

No comments: