My pregnancy is going much better right now. Finally! I'm at the end of my second trimester so it's about time!
I've started to watch my salt intake and can get my wedding ring on again. I've gained 23 pounds so far, and now that I'm not as sick, I'm trying to eat more veggies and less carbs. That seems to be helping a lot.
I was very sick over Christmas. I caught a bug and actually had to stay the night with Mom after the Hall Christmas because I was too sick to leave. I'm feeling better now though, only needing nausea meds every few days instead of around the clock.
We have decided on the name Callie for our girl. We are going back and forth about whether that should be her "official" name, or if it should be a nickname. Without knowing her personality, it's hard to know whether the name will suit her or not. To me, Callie seems funny, outgoing, and bubbly. But what if she's serious and introverted? I've proposed naming her Calissa and calling her Callie, so she can have a more "mature" name to fall back on if needed. We'll see how that all plays out.
I've selected bedding for her room and Dad has offered to paint for me. We'll also paint Mia's room so she won't feel left out. We need to paint the whole house for that matter, but it's all about baby steps.
Callie moves all the time, just as Mia did. Mike and Mia like feeling her, and I will often be awake in the middle of the night as she bounces around. We have a 3D ultrasound scheduled week after next. We didn't have one with Mia so we're really looking forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment