Friday, August 31, 2012

The Most Amazing Girl in the World

Yep, that's how I feel about my Mia. She is so funny, smart, personable, outgoing, kind and thoughtful. I love to just sit and watch her, as I am so in awe of her. I love how her mind works, I love her creativity and silliness. I'm so blessed to be her mommy.
  • Mia started pre-K two weeks ago. This has been the smoothest transition we've ever had. She loves her teachers, Ms. Rose and Ms. Amber, and tells us they love her too. She has already been "class leader" and loved being in charge!
  • She started cheerleading last week. It's a beginner class that's more basic tumbling than anything, but she also told me after her first class that she "loved" that as well. She's definitely not intimidated by new environments or new children, something that I'm sure stems from her time in daycare. Although I have hated not being able to stay at home with her, I sure have enjoyed seeing her thrive in the eduational and social environment at her school.
  • Mia has a "boyfriend". His name is Rome. On the playground they pretend to be Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. She told me she is "sooo in love with him!!!" and one day she's going to marry him and kiss him and hug him.
  • Barbies are her biggest pasttime. She can sit for hours playing with her dolls (just like her mommy did!). The last time we counted them all, she had over 30 here, but we've also shipped some off to her grandparents' houses as well.
  • Mia took swim lessons all summer and did really great! It's something she not only enjoys but does well, so we will definitely continue to encourage that.
  • She loves Scooby Doo. We watch an episode each night before bed.
  • She holds my hand at night while she sleeps. The most wonderful thing in the world.

No comments: