- Mia doesn't use Cara's name so much anymore. Cara is now "my cousin".
- She refers to colors by their Spanish names as often as she does by their English names.
- Anytime the three of us are snuggling she gets so excited she squeals, "We're a family!!"
- She loves to play teacher and often sits us down to review our letters or numbers.
- Mia's teacher reported that they were playing freeze tag at school the other day. The teacher asked what songs the kids wanted to hear. Did Mia say, "ABCs" or "Little Bo Peep"? No, she said, "Ms. Karen, I want to dance to Katy Perry!"
- The other day she came over, gave me a kiss, then while still holding onto the sides of my face started shaking her booty, singing, "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it."
- She asked to take the "alligator" to the second floor.
- She loves to take her "bitalins" (vitamins).
- I asked if she wanted oatmeal for breakfast. The reply: "I sure do Mommy." I asked if she was ready to read her nighttime books. The reply: "I sure am Mommy."
- Mia must have decided to take the Easter Bunny's generosity and "pay it forward". She told Mike he was her best buddy and she told me I was her special girl.
- All the crazy weather we've had lately prompted Mia to play Wizard of Oz. At one point she asked, "Where your shoes Mommy?" I asked her what she meant and she replied, "When that house fell on you and your shoes went away."
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Busy girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment