Friday, June 25, 2010

Femara

The Femara did not work for me at all. I did a double dose and endured hot flashes, intense anger and bloating, but it never induced ovulation. The doc said my lining looked very good with the use of the estrogen patch, however, so he suggested we go back to Clomid, as two of the pregnancies came from using that. He’ll give me the max dosage and I’ll use the estrogen patch, progesterone, baby aspirin, etc. I asked if he ever recommended using the Follistim in conjunction with the Clomid, since I still have some and it’s just sitting in the fridge. He said he was glad I brought that up because it may work very well for me in a combo like that. So we’ll try that next. It’s wearing me out mentally. I just want to be past this stage in our lives. I want our family to be complete so we can move on.

No comments: