Mike and I both dropped Mia off at school this morning. I had a car accident on Wednesday so we're sharing a car (I'm okay, but the car isn't driveable). On our way out I asked the director when Mia will be moving and she said it will be that Monday after her birthday. Since we were both there we went in and met her new teacher. I have heard good things about her so I was happy with the decision. Mia will be potty trained in the new room and several of her friends are in that room, so it should be a much easier transition for her than in the past. I'm looking forward to it.
Speaking of transitions, Mia pretty much bypassed size 2T clothing. She's been in that size for all of 5 months and they're all becoming belly shirts and highwaters. She's going into 3T and in size 7 shoes. We have her 2 year check up in early March, so we'll get her weight and height then, but she's definitely had a growth spurt. Cousin Cara is going to get lots of pretty, never-worn outfits very soon!
1 comment:
Cara can't wait.
Post a Comment