Yesterday Mia got to hang out with cousins Cara and Emie at Nana and Papa’s. The girls get so excited with anticipation, so it’s a lot of fun when they actually see each other. There is lots of squealing and leg kicking. There was a small bit of jealousy at first, because each girls assumes Nana and Papa are “theirs”, and Mia did not like it when I hugged and kissed all over Cara, but they got over it.
They are really cute together. Emie watches over them and is such a good babysitter, and Mia and Cara just laugh at the other’s antics. I was only there with the two of them for a little while, but they were taking turns pushing each other in the rocking chair and then playing baby, where Cara would lay on the floor on her belly and Mia would cover her with a blankie and pat her back while she went to “sleep”. It was so adorable!
Since both girls are crazy about Elmo, their birthday will have an Elmo theme. I’ve heard a rumor that SP is looking for an Elmo costume. I soooo hope that pans out!
No comments:
Post a Comment