Monday, December 14, 2009

My girl

I am not sure how I would ever get through all this without my Mia. If I never have another child, she will bring more joy to my life than I ever deserve. She is the silliest thing in the world, and I just eat it up! She talks non-stop, and is always ready to entertain. I can't begin to list all the things she says now, but some of my favorites are:
  • "Bye guys, see you 'morrow." This as we leave daycare each day.
  • "Oh my goo-ness" when she sees Christmas lights.
  • "Mickey Noooo-se," her reference to Mickey Mouse.
  • "Big cock. Daddy, that's a big cock. Big cock Daddy." When she sees a big truck.
  • When the sun is in her eyes, "No, no, no sun! No! Hurt Mia's eyes!"
  • "Hi kids!!! Play with Mia?" She screams this out to the court when we get home.

No comments: