Monday, March 2, 2009
Walking
Mia is walking most of the time now. She can make it across entire rooms, pivot and walk back. She walked almost the entire length of the store on Thursday. She still falls onto her bottom, but she'll get back up and walk some more. It's quickly become very evident that we need to step up our baby proofing. It's amazing how quickly she takes off now. She was a fast crawler, but I could hear her crawling and catch her before she made it to another room. She's a silent walker, and she is gone before I even realize it! It's pretty scary. She's also taken great interest in door knobs, and is attempting to turn them. At daycare they said she's figuring out the locks, so I will have to get door knob covers for our knobs. I can just envision her opening the front door and heading outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment