Mia is really into feeding herself these days. She grabs the spoon from me and shoves it into her mouth, twisting and turning it while globs of food drop all over her. It's pretty funny, and quite a mess.
Mia seems to be adjusting to her new room at daycare. She's exhausted when she gets home, and it's all I can do to get her to stay up until 7:30 each night, but otherwise she seems to be doing well with the change. Mike and I aren't adjusting to her new room as well. We haven't really bonded with her new teachers, and don't have the same warm and fuzzy feelings when we leave her and pick her up as we did with her former teachers. We're hoping we'll warm up to them, but since we haven't, it makes it hard to know that's who's interacting with her all day. I try to remind myself that it's not as important that they get along with me as it is that they get along with Mia. As long as she's happy, that's all that matters. And so far, she seems happy.
2 comments:
I just want to pinch her cute little cheeks.
Too cute!! :)
Post a Comment