Friday, October 31, 2008
Crawling...forward!
Miss Mia is finally crawling! She started last night. She was on the living room floor playing with her toys and I went into the kitchen to make her veggies and cereal. When I came back out she was on the other side of the room, on her back. I stood there watching her and the next thing I knew, she rolled over, got onto all fours, stuck her right foot out to the side, and used that to propel her forward! So she’s kind of hobbling along, “walking” with the right foot, but crawling with her left foot and hands. It’s funny to see! Her little arms are very shaky from holding herself up so long, but I know she’ll be tearing into things in no time. Of course she went right for the cabinet holding the cleaning supplies so I need to do a thorough examination of the house from floor-level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Watch out - here she comes! LOL! :)
Post a Comment