Mia's had a very upset tummy the past couple days. We've changed 6 dirty diapers so far today. Fun times. As usual my stomach has been upset also, since our bellyaches typically coincide. Mine is clearing up so I'm hopeful hers will be soon.
I have been more diligent regarding Mia's tummy time and tonight it paid off. She scooted herself forward! I put a toy in front of her and she pulled her legs up under her and scooted forward. The funny part was that she did not use her arms, so she was basically scooting on her face also. It didn't seem to faze her, so it was incredibly funny. That girl is so entertaining!
On a Mommy/Daddy note, Mike and I had a date night last night. We went out for sushi dinner, drank lots of wine, and kept the party going once we got home. Thank you so much to Carol and Brent for keeping Mia while we reconnected. It was very much needed relaxation!
2 comments:
Go girl! And in this pic she definitely looks like Cara.
Love the title of this post . .. sorta describes this age, doesn't it? Lots of tootin', lots of scootin' and lots of boogie "in'" (is this a word??? hee!!!)!!! :)
Post a Comment