Saturday, July 5, 2008

Jabber jaws

Mia loves to hear herself talk. Every evening on our drive home from daycare, we enjoy a lively conversation about her day. She is very animated, and loves to try to mimic my tone. She really keeps us entertained with her jabbering and we can't wait to hear all she has on her mind.

Mia continues to be a kicker. She is always moving! She was like that prior to birth, so it's no surprise to me, but I can't imagine how we'll keep up with her once she's mobile.

She ate green beans for the first time yesterday. She didn't care much for the taste, and had a belly ache afterward. I'm not sure it was just from the beans though, because she'd had a belly ache Thursday evening, and last night Mike and I both got sick to our stomachs as well. So I may try the green beans again.

We spent our Independence Day with Mom, Bruce, Bernie and Sally, drinking and playing cards. Mia sat at the table and entertained us while we played. We had a great time!

MODA had a great first week. We've already had repeat customers, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. We're pretty excited!

No comments: