On Saturday Mike went to an all day bachelor party. They started the day with golf at 7 am, then went to Churchill Downs, then went out that night. I stayed home all morning waiting for someone to some fix our central air, all in vain it turned out. After several hours he gave up. Mamaw Carol came to get Mia and I met Margo, Amy, Carol and Stephanie for drinks and $ex and the City. If you have not seen it, I will be happy to join you and see it again. It is one of the best girlfriend movies I've ever seen. We laughed out loud in parts and cried our eyes out in others. Excellent!
Missy and Cara stayed the night with us Saturday night. Missy and I attempted to watch a movie, but we were so tired we fell asleep in the living room. Sunday was Jennifer's baby shower at my (very hot) house. It was a great shower and Jennifer got lots of nice things. Here's a picture of Mia and Cara together.
1 comment:
Just precious and perfect!
Post a Comment