Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy Day


After going to the gym, I met Mike and Mia, his parents, and his Aunt Sharon at Westport Village to check out progress on the store. The permanent sign is up, so I thought I'd share a picture of that. Glassworks will put their sign above the other door, since their display is in that window. Mike then went back to the store to tile the bathrooms and I took Mia home. Her congestion got so bad that by late afternoon she was screaming unconsolably. I called the doctor's office and they sent us to the urgent care center. She only had a slight fever and was happy and smiley by the time we got there (of course!) so they just told us to keep using the nasal drops and to prop her up when she sleeps to help drain it. So we did all that, and she slept better last night than she did the previous two nights.

1 comment:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Store is looking great! :)