Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hanging with Cara

On Thursday SP had surgery on his shoulder so I went up to Cincy to watch Cara. Since Mia had been sick the previous evening, I was worried about her and didn't sleep well. When Mia got up to eat at 3:30 a.m., I just stayed up and left for Cincy at about 5:30. Although I hated to leave Mia, it was so nice to spend time with my niece. She is just adorable and I love watching her smile. She has the most beautiful, long eyelashes that she uses to flirt her way into your heart. She's just precious and I'm so glad we had a day together. It was also nice to hang out with Missy. Even though I wasn't there long, I still got to just hang out in her kitchen, chatting as though we were still neighbors. I sure miss that and I miss her. SP's surgery went well and he was his usual funny-guy self, even afterward. 

No comments: