Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update

  • Last Friday was Girls Night. We chowed on pizza, cheese dip and brownie sundaes. Have I told you how much I love Margo?
  • Kim gave me a foot massage in the hopes of getting Bean to make "his" grand appearance. Obviously it didn't work, but have I told you how much I love Kim?
  • Saturday morning I awoke with lots of energy and did laundry and cleaned. Then at 11:00 a.m. I took a nap.
  • We watched the UK game Saturday afternoon. Then I took another nap.
  • Sunday Mike and I shopped for last minute Bean items. We got a sleep positioner, a boy and a girl sleeper for the first photo, and some diaper bag accessories.
  • We went to Mike's parents' for lunch and his mom gave us a bazillion Target gift cards she'd received as Christmas gifts from the kids at school. She told us to go get a new changing table.
  • Mike scoured 3 Targets for changing tables and all were out. He was VERY frustrated afterward. We ended up just ordering it online.
  • Mike stopped by Babies R Us and picked up a little matching lamp and waste basket for Bean's room. How cute!
  • Yesterday we had lots of snow and ice, so we didn't do anything after work.
  • I awoke this morning at 3:00 a.m., not breathing so well. I took my inhaler, but it didn't help much. I think it's Bean's position impeding my breathing more than anything else. I didn't go back to sleep.
  • I'm now at work, awaiting my 38 week check-up this afternoon. I'll find out whether Bean has moved to a head-down position or not. At this point I've prepared myself for a c-section to be performed one week from today. I think I will be freaked out if they tell me something different will occur.

No comments: