Work has been really stressful this past week. I have a lot of projects I'm trying to wrap up, and things aren't going as smoothly as I'd like. I've been very focused on that, so the week went by extremely fast.
I finally took Missy's advice and tried sleeping on the couch. Why the hell I didn't do that sooner, I'll never know, but it's made all the difference. I have slept wonderfully since last Tuesday night. My body aches less, I'm not as cranky and it definitley made dealing with my work situation much easier. It's also made it much easier to deal with the fact that my due date is still a couple weeks away. Before, I was very upset thinking I'd be so sleepy and miserable for that much longer, but now it just doesn't seem so bad!
Nothing new going on regarding the baby, except that it feels so huge in there. My allergies and asthma have been acting up this week and I've had to use my inhaler quite a few times. I hope it hasn't affected my amniotic fluid, but that's why I'm getting weekly ultrasounds, to make sure everything is okay.
My car has been in the shop since Wednesday. Lots of problems with the tires, tire rod, bearings, etc. The damage is currently estimated at about $700. We've had some unexpected major expense hit us every month for about the past 5 months, this at least being the most minor. Can't wait to get those hospital bills next month!
My stepsister, Tracy, is having back surgery tomorrow. She has disk problems and nerve damage. Please say a prayer for her that all goes well and she has a quick recovery. Also, my aunt Cathy had a heart attack yesterday. Please keep her in your prayers as well. Hopefully Missy and I don't go into labor for at least another week so that Dad and Sue don't go insane.
Really not too much else going on. I haven't decided if I'll do anything for Superbowl or not. We cleaned really well this morning and that took quite a bit of energy. I may just read a book instead!
No comments:
Post a Comment