I had a very eventful weekend. Last Friday night was Girls Night with the high school girls. I decided to go ahead and host this month so I wouldn't have to worry about it with a newborn. It was a great time. Kim brought little Grayson, just 6 weeks old. She was adorable, although I had difficulty figuring out how to hold her with my big baby bump. It was nice to see how the dogs reacted to her also. I've been so worried about jealousy or them jumping on a baby or something. But after a lot of sniffing, they seemed okay. Of course the true test will come when mommy is breastfeeding, but we'll just have to work it all out.
On Saturday I cleaned and watched UK beat Vandy in double overtime. It was a nail-biter, but turned out great!
Sunday was my girlfriend shower, hosted by Margo and Amy at my house. It was wonderful!!! They did such a nice job. The food was yummy, the games were cute, the decorations adorable, and of course the guests were the best part. I just love getting together with the girls in any setting, but especially when we're celebrating my Bean! We received so many nice gifts that I can't wait to use. Thank you to everyone who attended, and a special thank you to Margo and Amy, who I love so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment