Monday, October 1, 2007

Update

  • The nausea is just an occasional problem these days. Most days I feel almost normal.
  • Except for the constipation, that is. I've been trying to eat foods that upset my stomach just so I can go. Not an ideal plan, but my fiber supplement isn't working so well.
  • I have yet to really get back in to exercising. I'm tired when I get home and just want to lay around. But Mike and I are trying to get into a walking routine at least.
  • I freak out if I don't feel the Bean move everyday. I've gotten used to feeling it in there and it makes me happy to know how strong and active it is.
  • I have gained 14 pounds. Although I'm within the recommended weight-gain range, I'm officially the heaviest I've ever been in my life. It's scary.
  • I have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday. I can't wait!!

No comments: