


I had my "old lady" ultrasound testing Wednesday and Bean passed all the tests! At this time, there is no indication that this pregnancy will be anything but normal from here on out. Although we've decided not to learn the sex of the baby, Mike and I both feel like Bean is a boy and we both thought we saw indications of that on the ultrasound. Of course it could have been the cord for all we know! The Bean is currently breach, just hanging out with his head at my belly button and facing my left side. He is 11 oz. and very active, stretching and yawning for us. You can see from the first picture that he has a cute little baby belly and the second picture is of his dancing feet. The third is the best. You can see his little nose and mouth. I think the profile is just adorable and I cannot wait to see him (or her) on the big day. Also, due to Bean's size, we're back to our original due date of February 25. So we're halfway there!
Also, congratulations are in order for Missy and Amy. Missy will be having a baby girl, our little Biscuette, and Baby R is a boy. Congratulations my fellow Pink Ladies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment