Well, Mike has felt the Bean move several times now. One of the coolest new discoveries is that we can see the baby kicking me from the outside now. I love it!!! I'm trying to really enjoy this time right now, when I feel great and love how I look pregnant. I'm sure it's only a few more weeks until I'm really fat, uncomfortable and those kicks become less cute and more painful. The biggest issue I'm having right now is some minor swelling, but otherwise, life is good!
Missy and I went scrapbooking with Mom last weekend in Richmond. It was wonderful to get some mommy-daughter time in before the babies come. The times I spend with Mom and Missy are very special to me and it was nice to relax, catch up and do something creative and productive at the same time. I'll attach some pictures of Missy's and my bellies. Aren't they adorable??!
No comments:
Post a Comment