Friday, August 24, 2007

My wonderful husband

Nothing about me feels normal these days. My body is different, my thoughts are different, I'm tired, I'm more emotional and I don't feel well. I'm sooo over it, and I know Mike must be too. But he has been so incredibly thoughtful and loving, in spite of his boring, ever-changing wife. Twice now he's come home with cards and flowers to surprise me. He takes me to bed as soon as he sees how tired I am, even when it's 8:30 p.m. He won't let me carry things and he's always asking how I'm feeling and making dinner for me (well, he usually did that anyway!). He's been so wonderful to me through all our ups and downs, and tries to keep me laughing even when I've wanted to cry. I know it's not easy to suddenly live with someone who only slightly resembles the person you married, and I just want him to know how much I love and appreciate him for his patience and support. I promise that one day I'll be back to normal!

No comments: