Friday night Mike and I had a celebratory dinner at Cheesecake Factory. On the way home I felt my breasts tingling. I recall reading that something like that may happen, but it was weird regardless. They also seem a little fuller, since I keep hitting them with my arms. I asked Mike to tell me when he starts noticing changes in my body, because I find it so exciting and fascinating. He commented that he thinks I have a small pooch already. I was so happy because I think so too, but believed I was probably just wanting it to be there. So that was great news.
The happiness didn't end there. When we got home my sister called me with a question, "What do I do if there are two pink lines on the stick?" I didn't really comprehend what she was asking me so I kind of sat there for a second. She waited for me to respond, but finally couldn't hold it in any longer. She yelled, "It's positive!!!" I sat there, stunned. What???!!! My sister is also pregnant?! That's incredible! And she found out just two days after me! I made her take a second test and call me back, and of course, it was positive also. We just screamed and screamed. My happiness over my own pregnancy can be complete with the addition of hers. Turns out, we are only one week apart. I hope our parents don't have heart attacks tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment