Well, last week was full of snow and ice, and subsequently full of Mommy and Mia time. We had a great time at home together, although she didn't quite understand why I couldn't play with her like I normally do (I was working while I was at home). We still found time to make cupcakes, snuggle and play with her princess dolls though.
Friday was Mia's annual Christmas party at school. She was really excited about seeing Santa this year! She and all her friends sang Rudolph to welcome Santa, and Santa surprised her with the new Shrek movie. On Saturday, cousins Cara and Ramsey came to visit and Mia had a wonderful time showing Cara all her toys. While they were here Missy and Paul got a phone call from the realtor stating that they may be getting a contract on their house. We are all crossing our fingers they move back home really soon!
The past few days Mia's been fussy and I've suspected she's never gotten over her double ear infection. Mike took her to the doctor today and sure enough, the infection is still there. They had to use water to remove the wax in her right ear and they found that the tube is no longer in place. Since she hasn't been complaining about the left ear they didn't remove wax there, but we'll go back in a few weeks for that. If the tubes are no longer effective and she continues to get ear infections, we may have to do another round of tubes. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment