Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love you

Mia is starting to give kisses more liberally. She will kiss us bye-bye. She gives the dogs kisses before she leaves. She also kissed a little boy in her room before leaving daycare yesterday! A little kissing bandit, our girl. Of course her kissing spell comes right at flu season, so we may have to redirect her back to blowing kisses until spring!

She also said “I love you” yesterday. They were the sweetest words I’ve ever heard! Mike and I just laughed and hugged all over her. She sure knows how to melt our hearts.

Speaking of “I love you”, today is the three year anniversary of my marriage to Mike. It has been an adventurous three years and we’ve been through quite a lot in a short amount of time. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father to my child. I love you and I’m very happy to be your wife!

No comments: