Friday, October 2, 2009
A belly already???
My belly is already big! It is not just me thinking my belly is huge. I was in a meeting today and one girl walked in and I thought she was going to fall over. She could not stop staring at it. She said, “Oh my god Dawn, how is your belly so big already?” Another one said she noticed yesterday that my boobs looked bigger. We started the meeting 10 minutes late because every time a new person walked in they would stop and stare at my belly and we’d have to start the discussion all over. I even wore black pants, a black shirt and a sweater to try to hide it. But it is totally obvious. I honestly look like I did when I was almost 4 months pregnant with Mia! I wore maternity pants today just to be more comfortable. I feel like there are 6 kids in there or something. This is crazy. I’d just lost 5 pounds right before I found out I was pregnant and everyone was telling me how skinny I looked. Less than two weeks later I’m in maternity pants??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment