Thursday, October 8, 2009

6 Weeks Pregnant

I was six weeks pregnant on Tuesday and still no signs of morning sickness. Of course it has me a little worried and I wish they would have stuck with the original plan to start doing ultrasounds to look for the heartbeat right away. Instead I have to wait until October 27, when I'll be nine weeks. My OB doctor is on maternity leave herself and will be back by then, plus it will be Missy's birthday, so hopefully those things will be good luck charms for us.

Of course I've had no indications that anything is wrong either. No spotting or cramping. Just getting nice and big very quickly. Every day this week I have worn either a maternity shirt or pants to work. I can't wear both a regular top and regular pants because regular pants squeeze my waist too tight. At least a maternity top will hide the muffin top!

I've been a little more tired than usual, and have had a little indigestion and constipation (fun, fun) but otherwise it's all fine. Keep saying prayers for our little bebe, that all is well.

No comments: