All weekend I felt great, no spotting, cramping, etc. We started getting excited and my belly started getting rounder already, just as it had done very quickly with my second pregnancy. But on Monday they called with bad news: my hcg levels had not increased and had actually decreased by one. I would miscarry. Of course I was devastated. What other precautions could I have possibly taken? Why would this happen to us again?
On Tuesday I started cramping so I stayed home from work. Last time I miscarried, it all started within hours of the cramping. However, I was home all day and didn't even have spotting. Wednesday I went to work and late that afternoon the spotting started. I went home and last night it began. Once again the pain was pretty bad, very bad lower back and abdominal pain. It continued today so I stayed home again. Things have calmed down now physically, but I am just trying to understand it. I will go tomorrow to have more blood drawn. They want to make sure my hcg levels have gone back to normal. On Tuesday I'll have an ultrasound and doc appointment. Guess we'll try to figure out what happened.
1 comment:
I will keep you and your family in my prayers!
Post a Comment