Her new development is temper tantrums! She has figured out her ability to scream and loves to do so, arching her back and jutting out her lower lip for added emphasis. At this point it makes me laugh, because I really have no idea what the heck she's so mad about. But she's letting me have it! Of course my way of dealing with it is to mimic her, and that makes her laugh. So right now it's no big deal. Can't wait 'til she's 2 though!
Mike and I are completely exhausted. I feel it to my core. People I barely know comment about how withdrawn I seem and ask me what is wrong. I no longer feel like myself, just some sleep-deprived zombie. I have no idea how we would have gotten through these past two months without our parents. They have all kept Mia for us at some point during this time so we could get a good night's sleep. We are so incredibly blessed to have them.
I wish I had more to say, but it's 8:00 p.m., Mike is out listening to music with the boys and Mia is asleep. Mommy is going to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment