- Mia is now four months old. I can hardly believe it. She's so much more animated these days, smiling and kicking in response to all that goes on around her.
- She lights up when she hears Mike's or my voice. It melts our hearts.
- Mia loves her feet and is constantly grabbing them. It will be no time before they make it to her mouth.
- She got to spend the night with every one of her grandparents this past week, while Mike and I got the store ready to open. She attended opening weekend of MODA and was quite the social butterfly!
- Mia loves to touch my face when I hold her. She puts her hands in my mouth, pulls on my hair, and today she started grabbing my nose over and over.
- Mia also likes to take her paci and her bottle out of her mouth and then try to put them back in. Sometimes she's actually successful!
- We had to reschedule her four month check-up for this week due to MODA commitments, so I'm not sure of Mia's current length or weight. But last week we had to buy size 2 diapers, and she's outgrown her 3-6 month sleepers because she's too long.
Note: Thank you so much to Carol, Brent, Dad, Sue, Mom and Bruce for taking such good care of our baby for us this past week. We truly could not have worked those hours and gotten the store open without your support, and we would not have done it if we hadn't known Mia was in such loving hands. We love you.
2 comments:
What a wonderful month! She's just SO precious! This is SUCH a great age, isn't it?!?!?
It IS a wonderful age. I agree with Missy that they definitely changed the most this past month. I just try to cuddle her and look at her as much as I can because she will be all big and running around before I know it.
Post a Comment