Thursday, November 29, 2007
Braxton Hicks
For the past two weeks or so I've had Braxton Hicks contractions. At first I thought the baby was just moving in some weird way that hurt, but when I mentioned it to a lady at work she said it sounded like BH. So I got online to research and sure enough, that's what they are. Most of the time I barely notice them, if I notice them at all. But other times they're strong enough to affect my breathing. I followed the advice I read online and have tried to stay more hydrated. That seems to have helped lessen the intensity. Last night I also noticed that the baby seems to have dropped a bit. I know the purpose of Braxton Hicks is to get things moving toward labor, so I wonder if the baby's lower position is a result of this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment