Mike and I had a wonderful anniversary. We dined at The Oakroom, the only 5-star restaurant in the state of Kentucky. It was so romantic (they scattered rose petals all over the table in honor of our anniversary) and by far the most incredible meal I've ever had. I'm so glad we watch all those shows on the travel and food channels because I really appreciated the food and the experience so much more. We had everything from ostrich to pork-belly BLT to foie gras and everything was perfect. It was a wonderful night for us.
Yesterday we did nothing. And when I say nothing, I mean we only got out of bed to move to the couch. It was fabulous. I'm totally taking advantage of my lounge time now, because I know I will not have that luxury for the next 18 years or so.
I felt nauseated when I got up this morning. It reminded me how grateful I am that I no longer feel that way every morning. Thank god for my little magic pills that make it all go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment