We had another ultrasound last Wednesday. Although Bean has daddy's good looks, it obviously inherited mommy's moves. As we admired the impressive growth - Bean is now 1.5 inches - we were treated to some sweet moves by our little one. Bean went old school on us, busting out like Jennifer Beals in Flashdance! First Bean kicked its legs, then the arms got into it, and finally there was a head roll. What a feeling! We are so proud, and I can't stop beaming as I think about it.
The doctor said Bean is growing exactly as it should and the heartbeat was 174. Great! The blood clot is a little smaller, and she is hopeful it will continue to pass. I will have another ultrasound on August 7, and if all goes well, I may just go to a regular visit schedule at that time. Yay! I even got to leave with my big packet of information. I've been so disappointed on my previous visits that they haven't gone over all that stuff with me, since they weren't sure the pregnancy would last. I'm now 9 weeks and 2 days, so the closer we get to the second trimester, the better off we are. Please keep praying for the Bean and maybe it will all be okay after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment