I had some very light spotting last night, and it has continued today. All the pregnancy pros say it's no big deal, that it happens in many pregnancies. But to me, it's a big deal. It's a very big deal. I'm scared. I haven't really had any symptoms of pregnancy, no puking while I'm brushing my teeth, no pain as the shower water hits my breasts. I've only experienced minor nausea, extreme thirst and occasional tingling in my breasts. So when I see blood, it dashes my hopes and makes me doubt the results of those three tests. What if there really isn't a baby inside of me? Or what if there is, but something is going on that will make me lose it? I've not had caffeine, lunch meat, tuna, or alcohol since I found out. I'm doing my best to get enough rest, take my vitamins, eat salads and fruit. But what if there's something else that I don't know about? What if I'm doing something wrong without even realizing it?
I'm doing my best to keep the anxiety under control, but I just want to be a mommy so bad. I hope everything is okay.
1 comment:
Everything will be ok. Call your doctor and talk to them. Love you.
Post a Comment